It’s really sad to know how awful it is to live a life where good books are expensive. Why can’t you puh-lease base the price on the willingness to read. I just can’t contain the frustration I’m feeling for the past days since last month. I’ve been constantly visiting to the book store just to check the book that I’ve been dying to read. I’ve been hoping, praying, crying, begging, dying for the time that they’ll open the seal. I don’t care if I can’t buy it, as long as I can read it. I don’t care if I’ll just stand while reading, I swear I won’t fold or mess a single page, just please open that damn book. Ugh.
Where do you live? Do you have a library?
Oh my gosh I can’t believe this is happening I can’t breathheeeeeeeeeee. I live in the Philippines. I have a friend who bought the book though and promised to let me borrow it. I haven’t read it because we still have major exams. I’m so excited to read it I’m hyperventilating. Dyingggggggggg
I don’t know why every time I do something, I’m having urges to write about it yet I’m too lazy to have a decent diary. I just write it in a piece of paper or at the back of my notebook or when I’m online, I post it here. Lol, what an introduction to start my post.
It’s a norm that all major or hard exams should be taken at the last days of examination week for the students to have a longer period of time to study for it, but I don’t understand why they scheduled Finance on Tuesday. So I lately, I have been procrastinating because I was absent in the last two meetings of my Finance class which clearly means I missed all the good parts, reviews. So I drank a liter of coffee since this afternoon and studied Finance. Time check, 1 am. I feel like all my brain cells are cooling down, if I were an anime, there would be steam coming from my skull. Haha. Uestress felt good, that I can say. I am 75 percent ready for my exam. Bring it on, baby! Now my next major problem is how to wake up early to be at school before 7 am. Ughhh, oh well.
Second is I need to accompany boyfie to his OJT exam. I hope he’ll pass. I know he can but there are only limited slots. Huhubels.
Third, I’m feeling hungry. There’s no food, everyone’s asleep. I want to cook but it’s dark downstairs and the switch is too far to reach. I blame the two sentence horror story for this. Wanna read? Click here. Click it brave heart! HAHA. I should definitely sleep. -.-
Goodnight to me, and good morning to you! God Bless!
So I was just checking Facebook and this photo appeared.
The photo was uploaded by my nursery buddy, Nikki, whom I do not personally know right now. I can’t blame myself, we haven’t seen each other since nursery and she’s somewhere in America.
Thanks, Nikki, for the photo you’ve shared, and for reminding me how adorably stupid I look before. Haha, that wasn’t even sarcastic. Oh yeah, the third girl from the left with the biggest face is me.
Dear puberty, your jokes are not funny anymore. You can hit on me now. I need you, I mean just look at me now. Nothing really changed, I still look adorably stupid.
Can you make me like one of your French girls? I’m not asking too much, am I? Okay, how about eating without getting fat? No? Okay. How about just change the world’s perspective about what is beautiful? You know, if she’s talented and sweet, she’s beautiful, not the she’s-skinny-Victoria-secret-body-structure-eats-nothing-at-all type. Still a no huh? Okay, then just call me when one of my favors are granted. I’ll be just in a corner, who would normally just read a book while eating. But since it’s hell week, I’m burning my brain cells to study and survive college. Goodnight to only you because it’s another sleepless night for me tonight!
1. Choose a specific place to pray away from distractions so you can concentrate. Ringing phones and crying children will sabotage your “quiet time” before it gets started.
2. Pray at the same time every day, if at all possible. Make it part of your regular routine and it will become habit. Write it into your schedule and then treat it just like a daily appointment.
3. Pray out loud. Many people can pray under their breath or in their minds for long periods and still maintain intensity, but for most of us it’s a quick ticket to dreamland. When we pray out loud we have to form intelligent sentences. We have to concentrate more on what we’re praying about.
4. Keep a note pad handy so you can jot down different things that come to mind while you’re before the Lord. Sometimes you’ll get great ideas totally unrelated to what you’ve been praying about. If you jot them down you can quickly get back to the topic at hand without being too distracted.
5. Make a list to keep track of your prayer needs. This can be done several ways. Prayer needs can be listed by category like “Church,” “Family,” or “Unsaved friends.” Or they may be listed by the days of the week. Each day you pray for a different set of needs. You may want to include prayer everyday for a different area of society that has a tremendous influence on the direction of our nation. These seven categories include 1) the church and religion, 2) the family and the home, 3) the media, 4) government, 5) education, 6) business and commerce, and 7) the arts and entertainment.
6. Redeem time for praying out of unused corners of your schedule. Those who have to drive to work can use the time talking with the Lord instead of screaming at traffic (just don’t close your eyes!). Busy homemakers can combine prayer with housework, especially if the task doesn’t require a lot of concentration. Joggers, swimmers and cyclists can use their workout time for prayer. Sometimes my best times with the Lord have been chats during long, early morning walks or jogs along the beach.
7. Change the pace during your prayer time. Include praise, thanksgiving and singing as well as petition. Spend some of your time reflecting on the Scripture, meditating on it and digesting its meaning.
8. Keep a prayer journal. Here are two variations of this idea. The first is to keep track of what you prayed for and when you prayed for it. Leave a space to jot down the answer when it comes. This will help you to keep alert to God’s answer so you can thank Him promptly. Sometimes prayer answers come in the back door and you don’t want them to slip by you. The second variation is to write the entire prayer in your journal. Make it a personal letter to the Lord on a daily basis. Just write “Dear Lord” instead of “Dear Diary.”
9. Pray with someone else. Though some prayers can only be said in solitude, there will be times when you’ll want to join hearts with another person in prayer. If you commit to meet on a regular basis, the accountability can really help build consistency. Such prayer trysts can become powerful, life-changing events.
10. Pray one-sentence prayers. If the thought of laboring over a topic wears you out, pray short, sincere prayers instead. A sentence or two may be all that’s needed to exhaust the topic for you for the time being. If so, just move on to the next item without feeling guilty for your brevity.
The truth is, I have a bad habit of comparing myself to others. There’s always someone with a better smile, nicer clothes, a skinnier waist, brighter eyes and amazing hair. I put myself down all the time. I can never be happy with the way I look at all. I’m self-conscious and that’s probably the number one thing that I want to change about me.
I have a phobia called trypanophobia, who doesn’t? The nurse said, ‘Be still, don’t flex or the needle will break.” What she said seriously did not made me feel relaxed, my heart palpitated more and as much as I wanted to, there was no turning back. I need to have a shot of anti- tetanus or else I’ll die. T____T I’m not exaggerating this, not even a little.
As the needle touched my skin, all I had in mind was, ‘Conceal it, don’t feel it’. HAHA, no kidding. And after that dramatic moment, my arm shut off. I can’t raise it, if I try to, it will hurt. Then my taste buds or should I say my saliva tasted funny, more like Iron. And then, I was prescribed to take 3 pills every 4 hours all 500mg each. My brain can’t carry all this medications, plus I need to give my body total rest for two days straight. I cannot do that, I still have lots of chapters to read, formulas to memorize, and papers to write. I need to get well because next week is hell week!
So yeah, basically I have wasted fifteen minutes to write this post. Procrastination at its best. God bless me and you too.
Posted 5 days ago
I can feel my sweat running from my forehead to my chin, like waterfalls in Iceland, cold. As I stare at my bleeding finger, I knew something bad will happen in the future. Something that’s happening now. Mild fever. I knew what I need to do, but I didn’t. I knew what I must do, but I don’t have the luxury and time to do so.
So imagine me now, making my last text post, with all the muscle pains and body heat, still thinking positive that I don’t need to be admitted during finals exam. I don’t know whether to give in to the demand of my body or continue to study for the upcoming exams. I’m dying. I’m drowning in the sea of requirements. I’m freezing even though I’m hot. Everything hurts, why am I suffering?
All images and notes found in my blog are all mine except for those I reblog. Similarities and copying of any content in my blog without any permission is strictly prohibited. If you will use any of the content in this blog, you must give me some credits or use my blog as the source. Thank you for understanding. Good day.